The goal of the Taylor County Jail is to provide a secure, safe and humane environment for staff and inmates, while protecting our community. The jail houses pre-trial, pre-sentenced, county and state sentenced male and female inmates.
You may contact us at (850) 584-4333 Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. as well as any of the other positions that are listed above.
Taylor County Jail Visitation Rules & Regulations
No visitor shall be permitted visitation while in an intoxicated state or under the influence of illegal substances
- Inmates who are violent or otherwise unmanageable may be denied visitation for safety and security reasons.
- No packages or clothing shall be accepted for inmates. Medical needs shall be addressed by the Facility Health Authority. Money orders or cash may be accepted during visitation hours.
- Provocative dress and clothing items with suggestive, obscene or inflammatory, monograms which would disrupt the security and order of the facility shall not be permitted.
- Visitors who stay over the time limit, shall be warned that any further occurrence of this nature will constitute a suspension of visitation privileges for a period of seven days (for the visitor only).
- If the visitor is wishing to visit more than one inmate, he/she must repeat the sign-in process for each visit.
- All visitors will be required to register upon entry into the detention facility.
- A visitor may be subject to a search if there is reason to believe that he/she is in possession of contraband; however, the visitor will be given the option of leaving the facility rather than submitting to a search.
- Visitors creating a disturbance or using obscene language will be asked to leave and their visit will be terminated.
- Nothing will be passed between visitors and inmates.
- Introduction of contraband into the facility may result in arrest and criminal prosecution.
- A copy of these rules and regulations may be received upon request by the inmate or visitor.
- Anyone under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult to visit.